To pair your remote to your base:
- Locate the blue-button attached to the power cord on the power supply.
- On the remote, find the head-up button and the foot-up button.
- Push and hold all three buttons at the same time, you'll hear three short beeps... your remote is now paired.
To sync your bases:
- First, get two pieces of tape and put them on your remote. Label the left remote A and the right remote B with a marker. Make sure the remotes work with their originally assigned base. Do not skip this step it will keep you sane later down the road.
- With remote A in hand, go behind base B and find your power cord and the blue button on it. This is your pairing button for base B.
- While holding down the head-up and foot-up button on remote A, press and hold the blue pairing button on base B. You will hear 3 beeps; this means it is synced. If no beeps occur, make sure you are holding the buttons on the remote FIRST before you hold the pairing button.
- Next, have both remote A and B in your hands.
- On remote B press and hold the head tilt down AND under the bed light button at the same time. On remote A press and hold the head up and the foot up button.
- Hold all 4 buttons for 10 seconds.
- Finally, try out some of the features on both remotes to ensure they are properly synced together!
*Please note: once bases are synced, only one remote will function. Keep the second remote as a spare or to use when bases are un-synced using the instructions below.
T0 un-sync your bases:
- Unplug both bases and take the batteries out of both remotes.
- Starting with one size, press the head up and foot up buttons on the remote while putting the batteries in the battery compartment.
- Plug in the base and locate the blue pairing button on the power cord.
- Press the head up and foot up buttons on the remote while also pressing the blue pairing button.
- Once you hear a beep, check to make sure the base it operational.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 for the other base.
See the link below for more detail!